You know what’s really sad? In middle school we learn about STD’s and sexual infections and how to have sex safely but we never learned about women’s personal health. How to take care of our vagina’s because that’s a thing. I knew what a wet dream was before I knew what a yeast infection was and by then it was too late.
This thing. This thing is so fucked up.
if your boyfriend is your best friend, you’re doing it right.
if your boyfriend is your only friend, you’re doing it wrong.
if ur partner has cut you off from other social outlets then your partner is being abusive and you have done nothing wrong. it is entirely the responsibility of ur abusive partner to face the consequences of their actions.
stop victim blaming 2014
Being gay is my favorite birth control method
"No labels" rhetoric isolates people from their community, history and culture. It keeps people from being able to articulate themselves and ask for what they need. It promotes a false sense of unity that only serves to further the dominant classes in society. It is a lazy way of getting out of understanding and digesting complex issues. I dislike this rhetoric and approach.
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
you are highly attractive thank you good day